Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
weirina

Default Advanced page formatting in Word

I have a group of documents in Word that are all formatted with the same
font, paragraph, margins, headers & footers, gutters, paper size, etc.

When I select Print Preview (both on the same printer), the right margin
varies from 0.83 inches to something like 1.75 inches, with the font scaled
down to compensate on those documents with the greater margin. Scaling is
NOT selected in my print settings on any of the documents.

Any idea of the cause and the cure? Only about 8% of a 1000+ page document
are correct, and I REALLY don't want to have to paste 900+ pages from one
place to another.