Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default word2007 file not found

You can uninstall Office 2003 but still keep Publisher. You must have
partially done this because you cannot run Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 on
the same computer. I suggest that you do a total uninstall and then run
Office 2003 setup and just install Publisher.

Terry

"Rick Wolfe" wrote in message
Thank you! Now I remember why I didn't remove 2003 Windows Office files
off my computer. The 2003 version was Small Business and thusly had
Publisher. My 2007 Vista is Deluxe Home and doesn't have Publisher. Since
Publisher is frequently used, I didn't want my ability denied.

--
Rick Wolfe
General Manager