Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paula Jones, MCT, MIITT[_2_] Paula Jones, MCT, MIITT[_2_] is offline

Default Red X when saving in Word 2007

If it's on save it could be a signature invalidation; have you checked the
document properties?

"Paula Jones, MCT, MIITT" wrote:

Whereabouts in the doc is this happening? Do you have graphics that are being
replaced with this?

"Red X" wrote:

Hi-
Suddenly while writing a document I get a red X in a circle when saving!
It's a new thing!
I've checked everything- protection isn't on, track changes isn't on- I'm
working on resumes and cover letters and can't take the chance of losing
these documents!
I've run BitDefender scans, microsoft diagnostics you name it, I've done it.
And the answers in the Help and Support sections don't work or don't apply.
Help and Help!!!