Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default ? do I get Product Key for Word 2002 if CD wasn't sent w/pc?

It sounds like a trial version of Word was installed. The only way to
convert a trial version to a full version is to buy it. If you paid for a
full version I am sure you would know about it and the PC supplier should
come up with the goods.

Richard Deneen wrote:
I bought a PC from ShopNBC but did not recieve a product checklist.
Microsoft Word 2002 was installed but not activated. I had 30 days to
request missing products but since I didn't have a checklist I didn't
know what to look for. I didn't think about checking my programs
because they were suppose to be ready to use I thought. When I did
try to use it the 30 days were up and I was screwed out of my
Microsoft Word 2002. The CD was suppose to be in with the PC, but
wasn't. I was hoping someone in here might be able to help me. my
e-mail address is: