Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mbrow88 mbrow88 is offline

Default Remove white border around a color document

It was a small border, but then I started toying with settings and somehow
made it bigger. I have no idea how I did it. Any ideas to get it back to
being a smaller border again?

"Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Many printers do not print to the edge of the paper. I believe that is the
"border" you are seeing. There are several ways to get around this such as
printing on larger paper and then cutting it to size, sending the job out to
a commercial printer (who might do the same thing), or using colored or
preprinted paper.

Pam

mbrow88 wrote:
I have a document that is supposed to be brown. When I print, a white border
appears arround the entire document. How can I remove this white border and
get the full brown sheet?

I've removed all borders in page layout but it still appears.

Thanks
Mike

.