Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default reference no inside text box doesn't appear in cross referencing

The difference between frames and textboxes (for this purpose) is that
frames are part of the main story. Textboxes are in a diferent layer. Which
is why the textbox content doesn't appear for xref purposes (nor in the
TOC).

"Khoshravan" wrote in message
A common problem regarding cross referencing inside text box.
1- I have pasted a photo inside word file.
2- In order to get the photo freely moveable to the exact location I want,
used picture toolbar/text wrapping command and select "edit wrap points".
After performing this command, it is very easy to move the photo around.
3- I select the photo and choose caption and insert the caption below the
photo. However caption enters into a text box automatically.
4- This caption number doesn't appear in cross reference windows.

My counter measu
I tried to put the photo inside a frame and put the caption below without
text box but I couldn't succeed.
What is the best solution to make caption appear in cross reference
windows.
Also is what I did for moveing the photo easily, is true?
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan