Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cwhite Cwhite is offline

Default Adobe Toolbar

I use Adobe 8 Professional and MS Office 2003 Professional and have it
installed on two computers with XP and I can always use the toolbar with
"Create PDF" button and convert from Excel, Word and Powerpoint. I have a
laptop with Vista Home Prem (all up-todate) and Adobe 8 Professional and MS
Office 2003 Professional with all the available updates but, I cannot get the
toolbar to show the adobe PDF creator or any reference to adobe. When I try
to convert a file created in Word, it tells me to use the installer to
install the PDF Maker. All files were installed when I installed Adobe but I
did this again. After several reboots, I still can't get the toolbars to
recognized abobe. Is it Vista? Seems to work ok with XP Professional.