Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default can you format a document after you have already typed it????

By the premise of that aphorism (which I hate), you must have done something
wrong.

On 9/20/06 9:47 PM, "aalaan" wrote:

Yes, well I did that too... Must have done something right. One of my pupils
is now a headmaster...

Those that can, do; those that can't, teach.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"oe" wrote in message
When I went to college to learn word processing many years ago, we were
TAUGHT to save to floppy. When I took another course a couple of years
ago, they were still teaching it - no wonder people go wrong!