WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Print word document without header and footer

Hi Lee,

Yes, there is an option in Microsoft Word that allows you to print a document without the header and footer. Here's how you can do it:
  1. Open the Word document that you want to print without the header and footer.
  2. Click on the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Page Setup" button in the lower-right corner of the "Page Setup" group.
  4. In the "Page Setup" dialog box, click on the "Layout" tab.
  5. Under the "Headers and footers" section, uncheck the boxes next to "Different first page" and "Different odd and even pages".
  6. Click on the "OK" button to close the "Page Setup" dialog box.
  7. Click on the "File" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  8. Click on the "Print" option in the left-hand menu.
  9. In the "Settings" section, click on the drop-down menu next to "Print All Pages" and select "Print Current Page".
  10. Click on the "Print" button to print the document without the header and footer.

That's it! Your document should now print without the header and footer.