Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default End Note corruption captions and cross references

Sounds like a problem with EndNote X6. Can you simply remove it, and
just use Word's footnoting system?

On Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 3:31:08 AM UTC-4, mil0023 wrote:
Hello,

I've been having a weird problem in Word. I've got a document with lots
of figure captions - some of which are in text boxes.

When I update end note references, it (sometimes) corrupts these so that
the text of every caption in every text box is copied to every other
text box, and then the cross references which previously only showed the
figure number, when refreshed, now show all of this text.

I've got MS Word 2013 and EndNote X6 - it's a work version so not sure
about updating, but has anyone heard of this before?

Thanks in advance

--
mil0023