Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default How do I change Word single space default to double spacing?

Line spacing is a formatting attribute of the individual documents, not a
'feature' of Word. Although you may be able to come up with VBA to change
the line spacing in a quantity of documents it will still have to open each
one to make the change and it may also conflict with other formatting in
some of the documents.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 9/13/06 8:11 PM, in article
, "Esp_etc"
wrote:

Right now, double spacing as a default will work better for me than to have
to go into a ton of documents and update them from single spacing! I have
checked the help screen, but all it does is address how to change the spacing
on a single document. Is there a way to change that default on all Word
documents?