Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Multiple Elements

Hi Lindsey,

You can't use this to merge to email but, once merged, you can copy & paste the relevant outputs into the emails.

Alternatively, you could automate the merge & email process with vba.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Lindsey" wrote in message ...
I actually tried this but stopped because there was a page break. Will this
work with emails? Thanks

"macropod" wrote:

Hi Lindsey,

What you need is a Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge. To see how to do this kind of mailmerge, check out my Word 97-2007
Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge Tutorial at:
http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showto...#entry731 107
or
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip
Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included with it

--
Cheers
macropod

"Lindsey" wrote in message ...
I need to send a message with that list unique iteams for each name. For
example, my spreadsheet has a name column, email, and the type of product
they purchased. However, some clients purchased more than one product and the
number of products purchased varies by each client. The spreadsheet I have
list each unique product bought with the name of the client and email. I do
not want to send each client an email for each iteam they bought, I want to
send an email with a list of all the iteams they purchased. Does anyone know
how you do this? Thanks!!!