Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

Default Converting word document tp pdf

In article 1d2fbae3-c736-4bc2-b47f-e06b70563b47
@s19g2000prg.googlegroups.com, says...
I have a document written in word 2007 which i have converted using
adobe acrobat 6.0 professional. However when converted the hyperlinks
in the word are not functioning.Any suggestions ???
Thanks in advance.
SAM
p.s. I am not sure if this is the correct forum, if not, kindly tell
me where i can get replay for this.

Did you create the PDF by "printing" from Word and then selecting Adobe
PDF as the printer? Many PDF options, including hyperlinks I believe,
are lost when you do this. You need to use the Convert to Adobe PDF
command on the Adobe PDF menu. Even then the Add Links to Adobe PDF
option must be turned on.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers