Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do I copy table cell colors.

Have you tried creating a table style with cells using the desired color
shading? Or saving a properly formatted table as an AutoText entry?

"MadMeg" wrote in message
I need to color table cells in the corporate color pallete without using
Borders and Shading which is too time consuming on a cell by cell basis.

tried coloring Message Header but of course the margins are a problem and

the
entire cell is not colored. I also tried developing a pallet table but

there
is no option for Paste Special on color formats - I am referring to the
actual cell itself NOT the color of the text.