Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default AM/PM selection character

Change the font size to half the size of the text font or use small caps. Be
creative! You can edit the EQ field by pressing Alt+F9 to display the field
code. You can select the text in the field code and apply font formatting as
you would to any other text.

"Jen" wrote in message
Thanks Suzanne - I gave it a try and it works, but still not exactly what

was looking for. It is bigger than a regular line, so it messes up the

line
spacing.

I know I see this on printed forms all the time - I guess was hoping that
there was a special character somewhere that could accomplish it. Oh
well...guess I will stick with the old "AM/PM" on one line.

Thanks though - I didn't know it was possible to do this, and I'm sure it
will come in handy in the future.

Jen