Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hlp1010 Hlp1010 is offline

Default converting word to pdf - image not clear

Thank you for yoru response. Which setting should it be set to? How do I
check tha Adobe driver? Thank you!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

This is not a Word issue but relates to the settings of your unnamed pdf
converter. For Acrobat check the Adobe driver properties.

Hlp1010 wrote:
When I converted the Word document to PDF, the images are not nearly
as clear as the word document! I have amny images in the Word
document, and I am trying to find a way so the PDF will be
clearer....hoping I don't need to re-create all the graphics. Is
there a particular setting for PDF that I need to use?

The images on my word document isn't 120% clear, but it is definitely
not bad looking at all. But the images on my pdf is pretty bad.....

All my images were jpg format, and the actual file is pretty clear,
too, like a usual screenshot. Screenshots were made in snag it.

Will you please offer any advise? Thank you very much!!