Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
WAGg WAGg is offline

Default How do i Section a page so that I can use different text in footer

I'm getting an error message when I try to use different text in footers
within the same Word 2000 document. Something about ActiveX and QuadrL (?)
controls could not be activated b/c my security settings were too high.
Isn't that what you always want to hear? That you need to LOWER your
security settings to get a Microsoft product to work? Sheesh!

So does anyone know how I can accomplish?

Thanks.