sidupurla sidupurla is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAGg View Post
I'm getting an error message when I try to use different text in footers
within the same Word 2000 document. Something about ActiveX and QuadrL (?)
controls could not be activated b/c my security settings were too high.
Isn't that what you always want to hear? That you need to LOWER your
security settings to get a Microsoft product to work? Sheesh!

So does anyone know how I can accomplish?

Thanks.
Friend, i think its no problem if you want change text in footers or headers.
Because if same format, it should not problem.
I suggest you save in different format, and you open in word 2000.
you can try in word 2003 or word 2007..its better