Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
KarenY KarenY is offline

Default how to remove blank last page

Hi Suzanne,

I have the same problem as this threat and did try to resolve as you wrote
in the link listed below but no success after having tried for almost an hour
!

I have the table in my last page and I did change the font of the last para.
into 1 point, as a matter of fact, after the table, I still have a couple of
rows (space) on the page too.

Here's my file is:
6 pages, first 5 pages are portrait, 6th page is landscape with the table.
There are header and footer for the file.

Would that be something to do with the section ?

Please help ? I know it may be simple but I just couldn't get there....
thanks
Karen

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"frus" wrote in message
how do you get rid of a blank last page of a doc? I've tried to bs and
delete the reviewing characters but can't. I'm about to jump off a cliff
for
spending so much time on something that should be simple!

.