The Envelope Address and Envelope Return styles by default use Automatic
(black) font color, but you can select the address in the Envelopes dialog,
right-click, choose Format | Font, and select a different color. You can
also do this through the Envelope Options (the Font... button), and you can
set the font color for the return address only in this way.

"Littlecat" wrote in message
I use Office XP 2002. I can print a letter, using Word, in color, but

when I
print an envelope for that letter, I can only print in black. I know that

at
one time I could print an envelope in color...but I can't find how to do

that
now. Thanks for any help.