Daiya Mitchell

Glad to help.

On 1/3/05 4:15 PM, "sfleming" wrote:

Thank you Daiya, that worked so cool. Sue

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

Create the CO2 in a doc as you want it. Select and Copy it. Then run Find
and Replace and in the Replace box, enter ^c, which stands for "clipboard
contents"

By the way, if you click on More in the F&R dialog, the Special menu gives
you access to many more options, including Clipboard Contents.

On 1/3/05 10:37 AM, "SFleming" wrote:

I am using Word XP. I have a large document with Chemistry symbols as text.
I would like to replace the CO2 and have the 2 be subscript. I have tried
type the CO2 with the 2 subscripted to replace the CO2 but it subscripts the
whole thing. I can also just replace the 2 with a subscript 2 but then I
have to do each one (about 300) individually because I don't want all the
2's
in the document subscripted. I cannot find any Chemistry symbols to use as
replacement. Thank you for your assistance.