Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bivragh Bivragh is offline

Default Error! Objects cannot be created from editing field codes.

i have problem with figures and equations, i inserted pictures from either an
image or from other docuements. For equaion i used microsoft eq 3.
When i redo i dont have the problem but from time to time other equations or
figure have this problem and I have to reinsert them again. No certain
pattern atleast I havent noticed.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

What kind of object was inserted at the location of the field, now
displaying an error message? If you reinsert the original object, do you
still see the error message?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Bivragh" wrote in message
Hi,

I am getting this error "Error! Objects cannot be created from editing

field
codes." highlighted in grey text in my document at some places where i

have
inserted figure or equations. I have a lot of equations and figure and

this
error is appearing randomly. I have to input the equations and figures

again
just wondering how to avoid it in future and what is the reason.

Thanks