Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
teanamaree teanamaree is offline

Default Anchor a drop down list or make it functional in the header (Word

I have a form that I send to customers to fill out and return.
I built a drop down list and need it to be anchored at the top and bottom of
each page of my form. Drop down lists are not functional in a header or
footer and therefore I cannot place the drop down list in the header and
footer. There are text based fields of the document that are pushing the
lists off the page.
How can I anchor the drop down lists on the page and still have them
functional?