Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Editing spell-check lexicon

msnews.microsoft.com wrote:
It's likely we'll be migrating to Office 2007 this year, but Outlook
is one app that hasn't benefitted as much as the others from the new
interface developments which is a pity given the vast user base and
potential improvements available to Outlook users.

Frankly I personally think that the new additions to Outlook have improved
it a great deal. It is now easier to use and doesn't require the huge
re-learning curve introduced by the ribbon system. I for one hope that
unneccesary 'improvements' are avoided