Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sesquipedalian Sam Sesquipedalian Sam is offline

Default the way to count the number of lettes in the report (Word 2007)

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:51:02 -0700, crystal
wrote:

I am writting short report for my homework in class
The limitation of report is that there must be less than 2000 numbers of
letters(characters). So I have to count the number of letters in my report
whether there are more than 2000 letters in the report or not.
Can anybody tell me that?

Thank you.

I don't know if this is a homework assignment or not. If it is, it's a
dumb one. In any case, you could have gotten the answer from Google
with just a little effort. Here's one link:

http://word.tips.net/Pages/T000387_W...formation.html