Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
rew3791 rew3791 is offline

Default Pasting list of numbers to labels

Hi,

I have a list of 4-5 digit numbers I copied from an excel 2007 table that I
want to paste into Avery 5962 labels in Word 2007. I just want 1 number in
each cell (or label), centered, bold and big.

I've tried all sorts of things, converting to a table, converting from text
to table, but nothing seems to get me what I want. I tried to paste the
numbers into a 2 column table then manipulate the cell size to the label size
but the spacing is so off.

I'm sure I'm missing something simple. Help??
--
Rachel