Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do I export a Business Card layout to Averys Format ?

See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Tammyoliver2306" wrote in
message ...
Hi Doug my name is Tammy OLiver & I could really use some help getting
started here. I am in the process of opening of small buisness & Im
needing
to design & print some buisness cards & flyers very new at this stuff so
can
you please try guiding me in getting started with this??? thanks

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Copy and paste would be the only thing that I can suggest. But why do
it?
If you already have the design in Word, use that.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"HOW TO POST INTO AVERY PROGRAM FROM WORD" HOW TO POST INTO AVERY
PROGRAM
FROM
wrote in message
How do I take an old buisness card I designed in Microsoft word and
export
it
into
Avery Design Pro 5 which is designed for Avery Buisness cards ?