Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Change Default Insertion Point / Cursor Position

I have not thought of creating a protected form and I am looking into
it now. But the way this template is setup there is a 1 row table at
the very top of this document for another part of a form that displays
( when template is opened) where you can put in information for a new
document. But the section i am having troubles with is the section for
appending information where i am able to put in a line number and it
should go to it. The problem is that the cursor is in the table at
start and will not go to the line number i have specified. I have
little to no programming skills so the easiest way is the best way for
me at this point. If there is anythign else i can provide that could
help please let me know. any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks