Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Formatting not showing correctly

Do they have the same operating systems and *same* local printer driver?

B.W. wrote:
Both the desktop PC and laptop are networked together so they use the
same printer.

TIA

B.W.

More likely it is related to the printer that is the active printer
on your computer with the 20" monitor.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"B.W." (del xxx) wrote in message
I am using Word 2002. I have a file which was created by someone
else and is emailed to me monthly, part of it (three lines) do not
appear correctly on my monitor (20" LCD). I thought at first maybe
it was because I did not have two particular fonts. I installed
these but the lines still don't show correctly.

The lines are aligned to the right and the top line wraps around
when it shouldn't and this causes the third bottom line not to show
at all. However I have just discovered that the same file does appear
correctly on my Laptop. So is this related to display instead?

TIA

B.W.