StargateFan

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 23:03:43 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

Well, you could rename Normal.dot, or you could create them yourself;
they're just { FILENAME } and { FILENAME \p } fields.

The second option sounds like a winner as I couldn't live without my
normal.dot! g As always, I'll try to see what I can find in the
help and on the web. I don't have a whole lot of luck with these
types of searches, but I always try. g

Thanks.

"StargateFan" wrote in message
.. .
I don't know where these have gone to in my current normal.dot, but
they're gone. Is there a way to get these back?

Thanks.