Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Finz2drght Finz2drght is offline

Default Email Mail Merge with Hyperlink as MrgField

I created a document (Word 2002) to be used as an email to a group of people.
Each person should receive a different hyperlink.

I tried creating a new document and using the instructions found under MVP:
Ctrl F9, type Hyperlink and space then enter the mergefield, etc. The merge
keeps the same hyperlink for all people instead of using the individual links
associated with the record in my Excel document.

I can send the email as text and the link works, but I lose formatting. Is
there a way to send as HTML, retaining my formatting and allow each
individual to receive their associated hyperlink?

Will this feature improve with the 2007 version? Thanks in advance for your
assistance!