Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I insert BOTH a header and upper-right page numbering

On Aug 18, 11:07 am, "Bob Buckland ?:-\)" 75214.226(At Beautiful
Downtown)compuserve.com wrote:
Hi Peter,

The Word Perfect (DOS v5.1) compatibility options (including white text on blue background) were dropped from Word 2007

Sigh.

You mentioned that you had just gotten or were about to start with Word 2007. Do you have it yet? Suzanne was the last one who
went from working with the 'paper'/onscreen/test drive model to then having it to use. The experience varies for each person g.

_This_ afternoon, my computer guy is sick and at his mommy's house
over in Manhattan, but he's sure I can get it _tomorrow_ afternoon.

The Bibliography feature isn't actually a completely new item created for Office 2007, it's more of a conversion from a prior add-in
and that's some of what shows, and unfortunately, Microsoft, like a number of companies doesn't always do as much with 'sustaining
engineering' as they do with 'make me something new and shiny engineering'