Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Set minimum spacing before/after paragraph

Well, you seem to have arrived here. The MS "forums" were always just a
front end for Usenet newsgroups in the microsoft.public hierarchy. If you
download the list of NGs available through Eternal September and search for
"word" (or microsoft.public.word), you'll find them all. I actually had it a
little easier because I just changed the server on my existing OE news
account from msnews to news.eternal-september.org and found that I was
already (still) subscribed to all my NGs, though I did have to reset each
group to get the messages to download.

http://word.mvps.org

"DeanH" wrote in message
On 12 June, 04:14, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
He's posting through Eternal September, as am I.

Hi Suzanne, I have registered with Eternal September (as possibly many
others) but I cannot work out were to go to next, I do not see the
forums like we used to?
Can you help
Many thanks
DeanH