Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard O. Neville

Default How do I combine 2 different word documents

Open the PA document and go to the end of it. Insert a break--Section Break
That's all there is to it. Be sure to save the merged document under a new
name, which will preserve the individual PA and TX documents as well.

"Ducks" wrote in message
I have 2 word documents - one done in PA and one done in TX. Now I have to
add the TX document to my word document. I did pages 1-20 and some one
else
did pages 21-30.
Thanks,