Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

Default How many text boxes can be inserted into a document?

Sahaja wrote:
I was unable to finish a document in the past because I reached the
maximum number of text boxes that could be inserted. What is the new
"limit" in Word 2003.

The article "Operating parameter limitations and specifications in Word"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211489) doesn't list any maximum number
of text boxes (or graphic objects, of which text boxes are one type).

I've never heard of any such limit in any version. Do you remember how many
were in your previous document, and how you know that it hit a limit on text
boxes (as opposed to, say, a limit on memory or a limit on file size)?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman