Most likely this setting has been made in the printer Properties.

"Dawn" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can find the setting in Word's printing to change
the default print settings... ie. no. of copies (I've tried the
ToolsOptionsPrint and couldn't see anything there). There is one person
at the office that this problem is happening to when she prints a document
(say 2 copies), then the next thing she prints defaults to 2 copies,

unless
she remembers to change it. She would like the settings to go back to the
default (1 copy) without having to close Word and re-open it.

Any suggestions?