TF

As this is now separated from your original post, it is difficult to know
what you are referring to.

Maybe it is: Copy your files to a CDR. Transfer to your new computer and
copy the files from CDR to the local HDD. Open Windows Explorer and select
all the copied files, right-click, select Properties and clear the Read Only
attribute.

Or maybe: if you have installed Norton Anti Virus on your new computer, turn
off the Office Plug-in under Preferences.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"frank zangari" wrote in message
:I think you missed the point. I have to be able to copy
: these files to a cd so that i may use these files in my
: new computer. All of my files are on my old computer.
: Pleases see my question on january 11, 2005 FRANK ZANGARI
: i HAVE NO PROBLEM USING THESE FILES AND EDITING THESE
: FILES ON MY OLD COMPUTER, BUT i HAVE TO GET THEM OUT OF
: THE OLD COMPUTER AND INTO MY NEW ONE.