garfield-n-odie

Close Word. In the Templates directory, create a subdirectory named
"Letters & Faxes". Put your letter template in that subdirectory.
Start Word. Your template should now appear with the Microsoft
templates on the "Letters & Faxes" tab.

trying to streamline wrote:

I have created a letter template in Word 2003 and it is saved in the template
directory. I want to access this template from the "letter wizard" so I can
insert a contact into the address line. When I choose a page style from the
letter wizard dialoge box, I cannot find the template. How can access this
template from letter wizard? If I cannot access this template, then how can
insert a contact into the address line from this template without letter
wizard?