Okay, it would appear that we're talking about "articles," not "sections" in
the Word sense. Have you experimented with StyleRef fields?

"A A via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
Sure. The newsletter has a variety of sections. Each section title will

appear in the columns randomly depeding on the length of each section's
article. However I would like the first section title to appear at the top
of the page in the header area automatically.

Example:

----Top of Page------

[header=section title=first occuring section title]

----First Column Begins----

SECTION FOUR
bla, bla, bla

SECTION FIVE