Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
smithy smithy is offline

Default Can horizontal ruler in Word be changed to begin w/ zero?

I can see that the ruler within the margin begins with zero. And, I am aware
that most printers will not print a bleed.

What I am trying to find out is whether it is possible to change the ruler
to a realistic view where zero is at the edge of the paper?
--
csmith

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

It does begin at zero - at the left margin position! If you mean can you set
the left margin at the edge of the paper, then the likely answer is no. Very
few printer drivers allow printing to the edge of the page and Word will
only set what the driver will permit.