Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Align a column of equations at the equal sign

Approx# wrote:
In equation editor in Word 2003 I used to be able to create a column
of equations aligned at the equal sign. I cannot find this feature in
Word 2007. Can anyone help me with this?

After each equation in the group (except the last), press Shift+Enter
instead of Enter to start the next equation. When the group is complete,
select the whole group, right-click, and choose "Align at =".

You can also go one equation at a time, selecting any character (not
necessarily the equal sign), right-clicking, and choosing "Align at this
character".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman