Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Teacher Bob Teacher Bob is offline

Default How do I get text in a tex box to wrap around a picture?

The US Postoffice's online mailing center doesn't accept Publisher files so I
am trying to use Word 2003 to make a Newsletter. I have inserted text boxes
so that I can link boxes from page to page. I want a jpg photo to be in one
of the text boxes, but the text I type into the text box won't wrap around
the photo (as in Publisher). I've tried changing the layout properties for
both the text box and the photo, but I can't find a setting that works. The
photo is stuck at the bottom of the page. In Publisher this is a no brainer.
How do I get this basic feature to work in Word?