Carol

Try going to Tools |AutoCorrect Options and Auto Format As You Type and
deselect bulleted lists. I hope this is helpful to you.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

See he

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm

On 7/27/05 8:37 AM, "Happy Keller" wrote:

Every time I try to add a bulleted list to my Word document, Word changes
EVERY LINE in the document and places a bullet there (including all text
boxes, headers & footers).

I have done everything that Help asks me to do to turn "off" the
Auto-Formatting As You Type "feature", but this problem keeps happening.

As my document gets longer, this issue becomes less tollerable (Word takes
longer to process and update this non-requested total format change that I
immediately undo anyway).

Any real help here would be appreciated.

Thank You.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/