Jay Freedman

jkse wrote:
scanned in a form and put it in a .doc format instead of jpg form.
Want to add text to the form but can not release the protection on
the tool bar. It does not let me change from protected to unprotect.
Also save the form to a template but still can not change it Also
changed the security option still can not add text to the form.
Would apprectiate any suggestions.

Exactly how did you "put it in a .doc format"? The only method that will let
you edit the result is if you used an OCR program to produce actual text.
Even then, you won't get a form with fields you can fill in, unless you used
a special OCR program that knows about Word forms. I don't know which ones
do -- ScanSoft's OmniForm might (http://www.omniform.com/omniform/).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman