Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Robyn

Default template problem

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you so much for your reply. You have made one lady very happy in
Melbourne Australia. The link had the information I needed and all is back
to normal.

Cheers
Robyn

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm

"Robyn" wrote in message
sWhen inserting bullets in a table it is inserting them into all the

tables,
where I don't want them. The same problem occurs when I centre a grapic in

table, all the content in my tables are thens centred and I have

continually
press the undo button on everything I do. I have tried to copy the file

into
a new document and even re-attached the template but the problem is still
occurring.

CAN ANY ONE HELP PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!! Thanky you Robyn