Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default "Spoiler Tag" or the equivalent

There is no way to reproduce this effect in Word, but there are alternatives
that may work for you eg http://www.gmayor.com/SelectFile.htm
Or you could use a macrobutton field to pop up a message in a box.
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm

mactenaka wrote:
If anyone is familiar with message boards there is a spoiler tag in
many boards on the net. Is there any way I can do the same thing in
Word or even better Outlook?

No, I do no want to use hidden text by itself. I want the reader to
know that there is a section of text that is hidden and a button that
they can click to show or hide the text that I want hidden. if I can
edit what that button says, even better.