Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luc Luc is offline

Default How do I set a default font?

Todd,
Have you tried adapting the normal style? Activate the styles task pane by
clicking on the little arrow in corner of the styles group on the home tab,
click on the listarrow next to your normal style, click change, set your font
there. Save your proposal. Does it work now?
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

"Todd" wrote:

I use Word 2007 to type proposals. I will open up a saved proposal from my
folder, delete its contents, do a "Save As", and begin a new proposal. The
proposal that I open has "Times New Roman" font (which I want). However,
when I select all and delete an old proposal, it defaults to "Rockwell". How
can I make the font default to "Times New Roman"? Thanks!