Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Twayne[_2_] Twayne[_2_] is offline

Default How do I set a default font?

In ,
Peter T. Daniels typed:
Don't do it by reusing an old document. Instead, make a
template with all the formatting exactly as you want it,
and create each new proposal as a New document based on
that template.

You mean "create each new proposal as a New "template", do you not? You said
"document"

HTH,

Twayne`

On Mar 15, 10:57 am, Todd
wrote:
I use Word 2007 to type proposals. I will open up a saved
proposal from my folder, delete its contents, do a "Save
As", and begin a new proposal. The proposal that I open
has "Times New Roman" font (which I want). However, when I
select all and delete an old proposal, it defaults to
"Rockwell". How can I make the font default to "Times New
Roman"? Thanks!

Life is the only real counselor; wisdom unfiltered
through personal experience does not become a
part of the moral tissue.