Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default large brackets/braces

Please see reply to your duplicate question in word.drawing.graphics.

http://word.mvps.org

"Richard" wrote in message
Is there any way to get large (2 or more lines) brackets into a word 2007
document WITHOUT using the equation function.

I need large brackets for linguistic notation and I also need to be able
control formatting within the brackets without being constrained by the
equation function.

The main problem with the equation formatting is that the text will always
be aligned to the centre within the brackets and I want it aligned left.

Thanks for any help.