Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Glendahall Glendahall is offline

Default Word mail merge (Excel Recipents) need to include PDF doc when pri

I've read through all the discussions and found a couple that are close.
However, I need to Merge a Letter with a PDF Document. The Letter pulls
Shipping Confirmation Codes & Addresses from Excel. The PDF document needs
to print with each of the letters for easier envelope stuffing. When I
"snapshot" each page of the PDF and insert into the Mail Merge Letter the
"details of the diagrams & skus" are less than legible. Please help!!!!!!!
Thanks so much, Glenda J Hall